Monday, December 22, 2008

A (Job) Hunting We Will Go

Dear Career Builder,

Thank you for your list of job recommendations. I had no idea about the endless employment possibilities an elementary education degree gave me. Teaching, child care, and positions that require any ol' degree were within my reach, I knew. However, now I have the confidence it takes to pursue these other positions you are recommending I try:
Physical Therapist
Electrical Designer
Nurse Practitioner-Urology
Helicopter Instructor Pilot
And oh, so many more
Thank you for believing in me, dear Career Builder. It makes all the difference.

Sincerely,
A Future Helicopter Instructor Pilot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! Jim's finding the same thing in his search for a part-time job. Who knew?!

Terri said...

How funny! Hope you guys are having a very Merry Christmas!

GloryandGrace said...

Still hunting?

Miss you and hope you're doing well!!!

PandaMom said...

Looks like you haven't posted in awhile, but wanted you to know that I love it when you visit! ; )

I have someone's wedding pics that you might enjoy...