Friday, March 14, 2008

Got Milk?

Olivia is a milk-aholic! She loves it so much and even has a special name for it...milk-a. When we're at a restaurant, we have to ask the server for M-I-L-K or else there will be trouble. The other day, Aaron was loving on Livy while she was guzzling a cup of her favorite beverage, and he told her, "I love you, Olivia." She moved the cup away only long enough to gasp for air and reply, "I love milk." She is 19 months old and does not often speak in understandable sentences, but this was one of her firsts.

2 comments:

Stephanie Robertson said...

That was probably my first sentence too! I'm sure Aaron felt so loved :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I couldn't stop laughing. I was so proud! I hope that any teenage boys that try to kiss her in the future get a similar response!