Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Days

With Aaron's return to work today (PHEW!!!), last week marked the end of his stay-at-home-dad time. He couldn't close the doors to this era without a big party, so he took his Olivia to Chuck E. Cheese one day and to the zoo for another. Side note - FW Zoo has half-price Wednesdays, and children two and under are free!

I wanted to update about it earlier, but after looking through the 150+ pictures, I could only narrow my favorites down to about 137. Olivia had so much fun and was showing off all her teeth in most of the pics as she flashed some huge, cheesy grins. Here are a couple favorites:






She's quite a beauty and he's pretty cute, too, if I do say so myself!

A note from Aaron to remember...

Hey Babe,

I just wanted to thank you for all that you did to make sure that Olivia and I had a great last day together. Mother's day is this weekend and you're more concerned about us; what a great Mom you are! Waking up to a nice clean house, and our clothes laid out for us, wow, I feel like I'm at a 5 star hotel! You also got us all packed up so we could leave without worrying about it! You truly are the world's greatest Mom and Wife!

Thanks for the great day!

Olivia and Aaron

P.S. Olivia says thanks for the note and that she wishes you could come with us, in her sweet little voice. She just adores you. We both love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

1 comment:

GloryandGrace said...

Oh my goodness, she is growing up too fast to keep up with!! Love those pictures, and I'm so glad you have too many pictures to choose from - plenty to hold on to and remember sweet memories like these :)